chocolate peanut butter protein nutrijet recipe
This protein shake is by far the #1 shake we came up with. It’s sweet, creamy, chocolatey, and full of satisfying goodness. Plus it’s so simple to make. Who says you can’t have chocolate & peanut butter for breakfast or as a pre-workout? this chocolate peanut butter protein shake is packed with the protein and deliciousness you need to start your day or workout right. it is the ultimate flavorful pick-me-up and comes together in 2 minutes using a nutrijet blender! Super simple, super delicious!. blend up the best chocolate peanut butter protein shake at on-the-go with nutrijets. with just a few simple key ingredients you will be on your way for a tasty protein shake recipe. Great for those looking to add some extra flavor to their protein shakes. so whip out your nutrijet portable blender and let’s make this awesome recipe to enjoy! tag us on Instagram with your own variation of protein shake recipe creation, @nutrijetblender
- Nutrijet Blender
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon of creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup of ice cubes
- * Tip: check out our banana chocolate peanut butter variation shake.
- clean Nutrijet cordless blender
- place almond milk first
- add your peanut butter
- add chocolate protein powder
- close the lid
- blend away for 2 cycles
- *Tip: if you do not have chocolate protein powder, you can use regular protein powder and use 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder instead.