congratulations on your Nutrijet Blender!!
steps to your first NutriJets blended creations !!!
- Charge Your Nutrijets Portable Blender with the USB-C Cable That is Included.
- NutriJet Cordless Blender can be Charged With Most USB Charging Ports including from your Car or Computer.
- We Recommend That You Charge Your NutriJets Blender Between 45 minutes To an hour or until full charge for Best Results.
- NutriJets Blender Lasts up to 20 Blends On A Full Charge.
- Clean Your NutriJets Blender Before First Use.
- Simple & Easy Clean Setup
- Add Water Half Way
- Add A Couple Drips Of Dish Soap
- Close The Lid Tightly
- Blend For One Full Cycle
- Rinse With Water And Your NutriJets Blender is ready To Make Your First Blended Creation.
- To Deep Clean Your NutriJets Blender.
- Remove Top Lid
- Remove The Jar From The Base
- Use A dish A Long Dish Brush With Soap To Get inside the Jar And To Clean The Blades Of The Base.
- Make Sure To Never Get Your Hands Near The Blades As They Are Very Sharp.
- Rinse With Water And Sit To Dry.
- Your NutriJets Blender is ready To Blend Once Again.
- Make Sure To Always Put Your Liquid Ingredients First.
- Make Sure To Always Close The Top Lid Before Blending
- Ensure to Align The Base Arrow With The Container Jar Arrow.
- Press The Power Button And Enjoy Your Blended Creation.
- For awesome Recipes Make Sure To Check Out Our Recipe page For Awesome Recipes.
- Clean your NutriJets Blender Immediately after each use.
important Precautions & Safety Information
Do Not Charge Your Nutrijets Portable Blender When It is Wet
Do Not Plug in The USB Charging Cable If It Is Wet
Do Not Get Your Fingers Near The Blades To Avoid Any Accidents
Do Not Place Any Hot Liquids Into Your Blender To Avoid Container Distortion
Do Not Place Your NutriJets Blender Near Any Other Magnets
Do Not Let Children Use The Nutrijets Blender Without Adult Supervision
Do Not Place Nutrijets Blender In The Freezer
Do Not Place Nutrijets Blender In The Dishwasher
Do Not Place Your Nutrijets Blender near Hot Surfaces. This May Cause The Container Jar To Distort or Even Melt
Do Not Leave Ingredients to Sit For A Prolonged Time Inside Your Nutrijets Portable Blender With The Lid Closed. as This May Cause unnecessary Pressure To build Up
If You Are having This Issue, It Means The Nutrijets Base Is Not Aligned With The Container Jar. There Is An Arrow On The Container Jar As Well As The On Top Of the Power Button. There Is A Small magnet Imbedded In the Container jar For Safety Precautions. Make Sure To Align the Arrow keys or Close To It Until The Power Button Flashes Again Letting You Know The Arrows Are Aligned And The Blender Is ready To Be Used.××
If You Are having This Issue, It Means The Nutrijets Blades Are Locked To Due To Blocked Ingredients. We Recommend That You Flip Your Nutrijets Blender Upside Down To Remove The Jammed Ingredients. And Press The Power Button Again To Continue Blending.